There’s an App for That
The First National Bank of Johnson Mobile App allows you to access your account information using your existing Online Banking User ID and Password from your iOS- or Android-powered mobile device.
With our mobile app, you can:
- Check account balances.
- View transactions.
- Transfer funds between accounts.
- Pay bills.
- Find First National Bank of Johnson locations.
More Mobile Banking Features
Safe & Secure
First National Bank of Johnson’s Mobile Banking App is secure. Account information is not stored on your mobile device. All of the security features available in Online Banking are in place to safeguard your privacy and protect your account information.
Get an overview of all your Online Banking accounts, including balance information. Simply click on the account to view recent transactions. Swipe an account to the left to review account details.
To alter your view from the Account List to the Account Cards, simply click the Auxiliary button at the top right and select the preferred option.
Access your transaction history to review the date, item description and dollar amount for each credit or debit on your account.
Click the transaction to view additional details:
- See geolocation details.
- Add a transaction tag.
- Add a note.
- Take a picture of the receipt.
Managing your First National Bank of Johnson accounts has never been easier. Making a transfer and viewing scheduled transfers is made simple with the mobile app.
Available transfer options include:
- Transfer funds from account to account.
- View/delete scheduled transfers.
With our Mobile Banking App, you can set up one-time payments, monitor scheduled payments, view payment history and manage payees.
Available Bill Pay functionality includes:
- Make or schedule one-time payments.
- Make, view or delete scheduled payments.
- View completed payments in your Bill Payment History.
- Add and manage bill payment payees.
Turn your transaction history into your own customized view. Options include:
- Tags — Classify transactions to help manage your money.
- Notes — Add a personal notation to the transaction.
- Receipt — Take a picture to add a visual reference.
Take a picture of a check to make your mobile deposit. Checks must be made payable to the account owner or joint owners and properly endorsed with “For Mobile Deposit Only FNBJ” and owner’s signature.
Items that cannot be deposited:
- No foreign checks
- No counter checks (white bank checks)
- No bonds
- No third-party checks
- No returned or re-deposited items
- No rebate checks
- No money orders (other than Western Union)