We Believe in Giving Back
At the First National Bank of Johnson, giving back to the communities where we live and work is at the heart of what we do. You have put your trust in us, and we're honored to be able to give back to those we serve. We are proud to support the local organizations, nonprofits, and people who are working hard to improve the communities of Johnson and Auburn. In addition to financial support, our employees are committed to serving on local boards, volunteering with area organizations, and donating time and energy to the things that mean the most to them.
Our employees are committed to volunteering. Each year, we donate hundreds of hours to organizations in Nemaha County. From coaching a youth sports team to serving as a church treasurer to conducting mock interviews at local high schools, we understand the importance of giving back to our communities.
We are also proud to support community organizations and events in Nemaha County. Here are just a few of the many organizations and events we support:
- Johnson Chamber of Commerce
- Nemaha County 4-H Council
- Auburn & Johnson-Brock TeamMates Mentoring programs
- Johnson’s Annual Father’s Day Chicken BBQ
- Peru State College Achievement Foundation
- Brownville Concert Series, Historical Society, & Fine Arts Association
- Auburn Country Club Junior Golf Tournament
- Johnson-Brock & Auburn Post Proms
- Auburn Legion Baseball
- Nemaha Valley Pheasants Forever
- Auburn Eagles Fireworks
- Johnson-Brock & Auburn Backpack programs